20060810

Just Breathe

You ever get sick of hearing yourself talk and your thoughts run around your head? I think the only thing that makes the nausea worse is by writing the thoughts down, for some reason they seem permanent; they've been written and now they're established and visible by many. In reality, my life, love and thoughts are fluid. They are constantly changing- I can go around and around on an issue only to find myself back where I started. Writing is cathartic, that's for sure. But in a way it's impairing as well- yes, I get frustrated, and then I bounce back. I wake up to find my life isn't what I thought I would be like and so I vent. But then, life evens out, things are okay and the drama I was so literally consumed by has passed and I realize life is good.
Life is good.

No comments: