20070914

green eyes

i get embarrassed easily.
i go and read other people's blogs and their thoughts just blow my mind. not because they are necessarily profound or anything. . .just funny and witty and not consumed with the trivial things that apparently are what occupy my life. and then i get uncomfortable because i read their words and imagine their life to be so much better or at the very least drastically different than mine.
my blogs mainly consist of my rantings about injustice, my dreams, people, my heart, hope. . .nothing really funny or pleasant in it. . .just my quest and my life. . .all things trivial, meaningless in the end and devoid of humor. . .how drab.
genius, i am not. . .writing, i love. . .others, i envy

pity

2 comments:

MJ said...

The grass is always greener on the other side..

Besides, just because they don't choose to write about what you call "trivialitis" certainly does not mean they don't exist.

We are all equally broken. I'm convinced of it.

MJ said...

oops. I meant "trivialities"

:)