20100922

we begin again....

while i don't think 6 months is a lengthy time by any stretch of the imagination, it feels like a lifetime has passed since i last posted...to read where i was and to know where i am now...so much has gone on...and so i thought it appropriate to begin again where we left off...
many previous postings have been about the lament of my love life, the torment and sometimes tumultuous existence i had as a single woman. and really it's been in these past 6 months that my life has changed profoundly and permanently. i no longer wish to be seen or known; i am known. i no longer want for things i could only dream of; my dreams have been met and entirely exceeded. i no longer hope that one day i will be loved and chosen; he chooses me and he loves me incredibly so. there is no hiding, no embarrassment, no fear, no pain, no trepidation, just love. this deep-seated, pure, unconditional, unabashed, limitless love for my other.

someone asked awhile ago who i would like to meet...my only response was 'a soul similar to mine, somewhere in the vicinity of my arms'.
and somehow that happened.

No comments: