20080209

forgetfulness

Why is it so easy to overlook the fact that we are so dearly loved by the God of the universe, the Champion of our hearts, the Creator Himself has taken a personal interest in our lives, in my heart, in my dreams...so why is it so stinking easy to forget that and live my life in such a way that questions His devotion?
Why is my stubbornness so stubborn? Why is my heart so heavy? What am I doing in my life?

Is it fear? Lack of faith? Mistrust? Hurt?

Why do I live my life like I’m continuously questioning HIS devotion to me? HE is the jilted lover. HE is the One I’ve repeatedly cheated on. HE is the One that comes after me.

Why can’t I just accept that? I’m thrilled at the thought of it, but when reality sets in, I just forget.

I don’t want to forget.

No comments: