20090223

on another note...

I've finally found a tattoo artist that is incredible. I sat for 3 hours the other night and he fixed the crappy tattoos that I've hated for the past few years. I will never again get ink from anyone else.
So happy.

In ironic news, apparently 'cutting and running' is a common theme for TV shows too...here's my favorite quote from this weeks shows that I watch...
"You do not get to just cut and run just because you're afraid of not knowing what comes next...It is not okay to just walk away and pretend like it doesn't matter! I mean to have something incredible and not even see what is right in front of your face...so what, everybody has issues. You need to be there for them, love them, grow up and be a man! You need to not hurt the woman who loves you."

...so there's my injury speaking. It's getting quieter and quieter though...give it time...

No comments: