20080307

admission

I'm a list maker. I love lists. Even if I don't accomplish everything on them, for some unknown reason, I love to make lists. I make lists about making lists. I rewrite lists, organize them, put them in the sequence of which they should be completed and carry them around. I have security with my lists. It's like "the list" has this power of making things happen...I mean, if it's not on the list, it won't happen! (well, in my case even if it does make the list, there is a high chance it might get transferred to another list because it didn't get accomplished...)

1 comment:

Mackenzie said...

haha, check out my post from today mslater.livejournal.com I wrote it before reading your blog, but I definitely talk about lists, and what I've done with most of the entries on today's list!