20080307

blitz!

Sorry for the blog blitz...these thoughts have been in my head for too long already and I just knew that if I didn't get them out and down on the keys, I'd get backed up again...I hate that mentally constipated feeling that comes when you don't empty the thoughts that run loops in your brain...trivial or monumental- it's just the same.
It's clearing my brain, getting rid of the endless and at times compulsive thoughts and questions that bounce around in my head...I'm looking forward to the day when my brain is completely empty. :]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You gotta save these up! I'm overwhelmed... it's going to take me days! :) But it's always good to have you back on the 'net.

hannah said...

ha, i know...i was going to be sneaky sneaky and post date them...but instead, i opted for writing integrity and well, you see the result! :] at least i kept them short!